Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
10 Tools you need to sell more right away
We use these top 10 tools on a daily basis to sell more as full-time B2B sales reps.
We’ll give them to you for FREE. Just sign up for our newsletter and love our content!
Here’s what you’ll get
- Our free e-book showing the top 10 sales tools we use every day
- Free subscription to our sales newsletter offering data-driven insights to help you sell more
- How we increased our outbound contacts by 400% - by using very little work
- How we can tell EXACTLY when the right time to call is – because we can see them reading our emails in REAL TIME
- No more typing notes into salesforce after a meeting
- Having all sorts of quality marketing material (logos, presentations and websites) produced professionally for us
Your most valuable resource as a rep is your time – this how we make the most of ours
Like you we are full time sales reps hitting our quotas year after year so we tested each of them personally. Every day.
Sadly, we don’t get a dime of referral revenue for this but this means we are completely unbiased.
Here’s what else we packed into the sales toolbox:
- How we find out exactly who we needed to talk to in a target account and reach them ON THEIR CELL PHONE
- Build great lead lists quickly
- Look great without spending a fortune on clothes
- Learn something every time we get in our car or on the subway
- Create great graphics and logos for five bucks!
- Find your notes anywhere, anytime on your phone
"Rockstar sales has every tool to increase your business, double your monthly revenue and transform your sales team!" - Jordan at PUSH
We discovered that everyone told us when we started in sales that the secret to success was to get trained and find a mentor.
And yet – what was your experience like?
Ours was typically access to the company intranet to lookup product information and told to pick up the phone and start dialling.
If were really lucky, occasionally we’d get to go to a sales course and learn something but that was a one-off and never repeated.
Most of the time our leaders didn’t know how to sell themselves. The ones that did were far more concerned with us reporting what would close this quarter than actually teaching us anything.
What we really needed is someone to actually teach us something. Tactical stuff that works. Techniques that change all the time. Data-driven results to find the difference between what actually works and what someone in an ivory tower thinks might work.
To sort out the BS.
To find a mentor.
This is the community we founded. Not one mentor but many.
Welcome to the Rockstar team.